NR Systems, Inc.
dba Natural Resources Consulting (NRC)
165 East 500 South
River Heights, Utah 84321
NR Systems, Inc., dba Natural Resources Consulting (NRC) is a woman-owned small business providing biological and environmental consulting services to the public and private sectors in the western U.S. from offices conveniently located in northern Utah.
We offer expertise and experience in wetland delineation and mitigation, surveys for threatened and endangered plant and wildlife species, vegetation and habitat mapping and assessment, Environmental Assessment and NEPA compliance, Biological Assessment and Section 7 consultation, Section 404 permitting, and biological monitoring.
Our proven capabilities include cost-effective field data collection, ArcGIS mapping, resource agency coordination, preparation of well-written reports, as well as coordination and management of large, multi-disciplinary projects. Our experience and small size allow us to be responsive to our clients, providing practical solutions to environmental issues in an efficient and timely manner.
North American Industry Classification System Codes (NAICS):
541620 Environmental Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Services
- Wetland delineation and wetland impact assessment
- 404 Permits and verification of mitigation success for Clean Water Act compliance
- Surveys for threatened and endangered (T and E) plant and animal species, including potential habitat
- T and E species clearances and Biological Assessments (BA) for Endangered Species Act compliance, including Section 7 consultation
- Environmental Assessments (EA) for NEPA compliance
- Vegetation resource mapping and impact assessment
- Revegetation and mitigation design, implementation, and monitoring
- Surveys for noxious and invasive weeds and development of weed control plans
- Wildlife and habitat studies
- Resource Reports for FERC Licensing
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans for State water quality regulation compliance
- Biological Soil Crust Surveys
- ArcGIS mapping
- Coordination and management of large, multi-disciplinary projects, including data management
- Preparation of well-written reports
- Resource agency coordination
- We have staff members certified by the Nevada Sagebrush Ecosystem Program to conduct both the GIS Desktop Analysis, and the field work, for Nevada's Sage Grouse Conservation Credit System.
Women-Owned Small Business
NRC is certified as a Women-Owned Small Business by the U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce, an official certifier for the Small Business Administration (SBA).View Certification
© copyright 2011-2019 NR Systems, Inc.